Sierra's Haven is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Attention! Sierra Haven’s Cat and Dog adoption fees!
- The fee includes a cat of the adopter’s choice, spay (female) or neuter (male), all vaccines (FVRCP/FELV/RABIES) up to date, deworming, leukemia testing, and flea/tick treatment/prevention.
- Regular Fee for most cats or kittens: $50
- Previously Declawed: $65-100 depending on cat breed/age/friendliness. If adopters want the cat they adopt declawed we will schedule the surgery at SAC at the same time they perform spay or neuter. Packages start at $250 and the adopter is responsible for any charges.
- Siamese or other special breeds: $65-100 depending on breed/age/temperament/health
- Senior Cats (9+ years of age): Donation
- Leukemia (+): When adopted we only ask for a donation and these cats may only go to stable, indoor only homes.
- Dog adoption fees include the dog or puppy of the adopter’s choice, spay (female) or neuter (male), all vaccinations up to date (KVC/Puppy or Adult/Rabies), microchipping, deworming, heartworm testing, and flea/tick/heartworm prevention up to date.
- Regular adult dog (1+ yrs): $100
- Young Adult (6-12months of age): $150
- Regular puppy (6months & under): $200
- Special breed puppies: $200+ depending on breed/age/temperament/health
All pets must be spayed or neutered before leaving the shelter and up-to-date on vaccines and heartworm prevention as of the date they are adopted. In order to gain some control of the overwhelming population of unwanted pets in this county, we have worked tirelessly to implement stringent spay/neuter policies. We do early-age altering of any animals 2 pounds or 2 months of age and up. This is endorsed by the Humane Society of the United States.
When you make the decision to adopt a pet, please take into consideration that this is a life-long commitment to your new pet.
Adoption fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Our goal is to find homelss pets a loving forever home, and provide their new owners with a happy pet.
Sierra's Haven For New And Used Pets
80 Easter Drive - Portsmouth - Ohio - 45662
(740) 353-5100 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Saturday: 10am to 4pm
Sunday by appointment
2006 to the present